Music Licensing Covered

Live365 offers royalty licensing in both the U.S. and Canada. The U.S. is covered via ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and SoundExchange, and Canada is covered via SOCAN and Re:Sound.

Custom Solutions

Don’t need licensing for your station, or already have your own in place? We have custom packages for customers who don’t need licensing. Contact us at

Join us and start broadcasting today.

Live365 provides your station with ads targeted to your listeners.

Contact Us

We’d love to talk about how we can help you.