TO: The Live365 Community
FROM: Jon Stephenson (CEO, Live365)
With 2019 behind us, I want to take the time to look back on the incredible year we had and personally thank you for being a part of the Live365 community. This year wouldn't have been what it was without you.
Throughout 2019, our parent company (Media Creek, Inc.) grew to 34 full-time and part-time team members in our distributed workforce, and we held several meet-ups across the globe, including ones in Amsterdam, Bucharest, Denver, and Pittsburgh! This year marks Live365's third anniversary since our relaunch and we're investing heavily in improving the Live365 platform for audio creators, their audience, and rights holders.
Here's a rundown of what we've accomplished in 2019:
- Grew to over 2,000 active stations
- Surpassed 1,300 Community Members in the Live365 Broadcasters Facebook Group
- Released the Relay Feature
- Launched Clockwheels as AutoDJ
- Overhauled our Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)
- Launched the official Live365 Alexa Skill
- Attended CES, NAB, Podcast Movement, and NSEMC (Check out the team at NAB and Podcast Movement, respectively, below!)
- Held several team meet-ups, including ones in Pittsburgh, PA and Bucharest, Romania (Check out the team in Pittsburgh and Bucharest, respectively, below!)
In the next 365 days, we are committed to bringing you:
- Live365 Dashboard (overhauled broadcaster, just weeks away!)
- User Management and multiple station support (weeks away!)
- Multiple metadata updates to support mixes
- Improved curation of Live365 stations, with our new LiveRank feature
- Improved Live365.com experience, including listener registration and new player features
- Live365 for Podcasts
Want to meet up in person? We'll be attending the following events:
- Spark Podcast Conference in Houston, TX (Feb. 21-22, 2020)
- NRB Convention in Nashville, TN (Feb. 25-28, 2020)
- IBS in New York City, NY (March 6-8, 2020)
- NAB Show in Las Vegas, NV (April 19-22, 2020)
- PMDMC in Atlanta, GA (July 21-24, 2020)
- Podcast Movement in Dallas, TX (Aug. 5-8, 2020)
- Radio Show in Nashville, TN (Sept. 13-16, 2020)
- NSEMC in Baltimore, MD (Oct. 21-24, 2020)
Again, thank you. Our Live365 community is growing, our passion is stronger than ever, and we are ecstatic about the future. If there’s anything I can personally do to improve your Live365 experience, please let me know (email@example.com) or reach out to our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Talk to you in 2020!