TO: The Live365 Community
FROM: Jon Stephenson (CEO, Live365)
As we close out 2020, an unprecedented and challenging year, I want to take a moment to reflect on the year and personally thank you for being a part of the Live365 community. Although the COVID-19 pandemic changed everything for everyone, at Live365, we were all able to work together to overcome the obstacles that we faced, and none of that would have been possible without you. The Live365 Broadcaster Community continued to deliver world-class programming to entertain, educate, and empower listeners worldwide. We are so proud to have been able to help you deliver that content when the world needed it most.
Despite the apparent challenges of 2020, our parent company (Media Creek, Inc.) grew to 36 team members in our distributed workforce and celebrated many accomplishments across all of its brands. With the year behind us, we look towards a bright 2021 where we will celebrate Live365's fourth anniversary since our relaunch in 2017 and continue investing heavily in improving the Live365 platform for audio creators, their audience, and rights holders.
Here's a rundown of what we accomplished in 2020:
- Grew to over 3,000 active stations
- Surpassed 1,600 Community Members in the Live365 Broadcasters Facebook Group
- Released the new Live365 Dashboard with an improved experience
- Released user management and multiple-station support
- Hosted World Audio Day 2020
- Launched the new Live365 Help Desk with an upgraded experience
- Released new packages for OTA and LPFM stations
- Debuted the Live365 Updates page
In the next 365 days, we are committed to bringing you:
- Multiple metadata updates to support mixes
- Improved Live365.com experience, including listener registration and new player features
- Live365 for Podcasts Beta Program
- Chat-based support
- 1st Annual Live365 Station Awards
- Improved analytics and reporting
- Live365 Tastemaker Program
Hoping to meet up in person in 2021?
In 2020, we, unfortunately, all missed out on the in-person events. As for 2021, we plan to attend NAB 2021, pending that the event can happen in person. If you're hoping to meet up with us in person, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the status of events that we may be attending!
Once again, thank you. As we move into the new year, we feel thankful for the successes of 2020 and we're very hopeful, passionate, and excited about what's to come in 2021. As always, if there's anything we can do to improve your Live365 experience, please reach out to our support team (email@example.com).
Talk to you in 2021!