As another year comes to a close, I want to personally thank you for being a part of Live365. Whether you're just starting out or have an established station, we couldn't have done this year without you.
2018 has been an incredible year for us. We became part of Media Creek, Inc., which now boasts 23 full-time employees and contractors, celebrated our first anniversary under new management, opened an office in Pittsburgh, PA, and improved upon an already awesome platform.
Here's a rundown of what we've accomplished in 2018:
- Launch of Canadian music licensing coverage with Re:Sound and SOCAN
- Launch of United Kingdom music licensing coverage with PPL and PRS for Music
- Launch of ClockWheels to give you more control over your station
- Relaunch of the Live365.com website with improved product information and a better listening experience
- Implemented a feedback portal to hear directly from Broadcasters what features and improvements you’d like to see
- Served 6,000+ stations
- Surpassed 750 group members in our Facebook Group for Broadcasters
Here's what we're looking forward to in 2019:
- Live365 for Podcasts
- New mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Improved delivery and curation for listeners to discover stations and podcasts
- Integration of Live365 into more devices and products for increased audiences
- New Broadcaster dashboard
- Improved analytics to understand your audience
Want to meet up in person? We'll be attending the following events:
- CES in Las Vegas, NV (January 8 - January 11, 2019)
- NAB Show in Las Vegas, NV (April 6-11, 2019)
- Podcast Movement in Orlando, FL (August 13-16, 2019)
- Plus several more! Follow us on Facebook to keep an eye on our schedule.
Want some visuals of what we were up to this past year? Check out our 2018 Highlights.
Again, thank you. Our Live365 family has grown and is still going strong. If there’s anything I can personally do to improve your Live365 experience, please let me know (email@example.com) or reach out to our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Talk to you in 2019!