Farrokh Bulsara was a baggage handler at London's Heathrow Airport. He went on to become the lead vocalist of one of the greatest rock bands to emerge from the seventies and eighties.
Queen's Freddie Mercury would have turned 72 today. In honor of his birthday, several baggage handlers at Heathrow Airport gave travelers quite the surprise with their absolutely fabulous rendition of Queen's "Break Free." Check out the video below, and keep scrolling for our favorite Queen hits!
Happy birthday, Freddie!
10. Now I'm Here (Sheer Heart Attack, 1974)
9. Killer Queen (Sheer Heart Attack, 1974)
8. You're My Best Friend (A Night at the Opera, 1975)
7. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (The Game, 1980)
6. Another One Bites the Dust (The Game, 1980)
5. Don't Stop Me Now (Jazz, 1978)
4. We Are the Champions (News of the World, 1977)
3. Under Pressure with David Bowie (Hot Space, 1982)
2. We Will Rock You (News of the World, 1977)
1. Bohemian Rhapsody (A Night at the Opera, 1975)
You already knew this would be number one, right?
For more classic '70s rock, tune in to Live365.com!
Article image: Queen at Sanremo Festival, February 1984. Public Domain.