Alicia Keys has already had a big week, and still has the weekend to look forward to when she hosts the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, Jan. 26. Keys just announced her new album ALICIA, which arrives March 20, as well as her upcoming world tour. Also on Keys' schedule is the release of her memoir More Myself on March 31. To the say the least, Keys is having a big year.
As we all prepare for more music as well as her tour and memoir, we thought it was the perfect time to listen through her discography and recap our favorites from her 6 previously released studio albums.
1. "If I Ain't Got You" (The Diary of Alicia Keys, 2003)
2. "Blended Family (What You Do for Love) feat. A$AP Rocky" (Here, 2016)
3. "No One" (As I Am, 2007)
4. "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" (The Element of Freedom, 2009)
5. "Fallin'" (Songs in A Minor, 2001)
6. "In Common" (Here, 2016)
7. "You Don't Know My Name" (The Diary of Alicia Keys, 2003)
8. "Diary (feat. Tony! Toni! Toné!)" (The Diary of Alicia Keys, 2003)
9. "Show Me Love" (ALICIA, 2020)
10. "How Come You Don't Call Me" (Songs in A Minor, 2001)
Discover thousands of free stations from every genre of music and talk at Live365.com.
Ready to start your own station? Contact one of our Product Consultants today.