The American Council of the Blind (ACB) is hosting its 60th annual Conference & Convention virtually from July 16-23. Starting tomorrow, the event will feature a series of speakers, networking events, and learning opportunities with ACB members and conference participants, and there will be three dedicated Live365 stations streaming the convention content.
The conference will be broken into 8 tracks:
- Audio Description
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Education and Employment
- Health and Wellness
Throughout the week, there will be:
- Audio description tour channel with 24 hours of unique tours of national parks, museums, and historical locations
- 142 breakout sessions
- Audio description panel featuring the eight largest video streaming networks
- Presentation from NPR's Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! host Peter Sagal
- Live auction with over 100 items including vacation trips, delicious desserts, assistive technology, and homemade crafts
- Closing session with an ACB/NBC simulcast of a fully audio described presentation of the Olympic Opening Ceremonies from Tokyo
- ACB virtual elections for leadership and board roles
When the event starts tomorrow, July 16, you can tune in to ACB’s 2021 Conference & Convention on Live365 here.
Additionally, there will be interactive Zoom meetings for registered participants and streams on ACB’s YouTube channel and Facebook page.
To register or find out more about ACB’s 2021 Conference & Convention, visit www.acb.org.
Ready to start your own station? Contact one of our Product Consultants today.
Discover thousands of free stations from every genre of music and talk at Live365.com. Keep up with the latest news by following us on Facebook (Live365 (Official) and Live365 Broadcasting) and Twitter (@Live365 and @Broadcaster365)!
Article Image: The ACB Conference & Convention "Better Together Wherever We Are" logo (provided by ACB), with the "Powered by Live365" logo.